7/11/14

new and old love....

you know how people say that being in love inspires and makes you glow and all that? well i agree. because i have a new love and it's making me freakin excited and energized. i am talking about my newest girl-crush.....
 
i have been crushing on debbie harry and reeeeally hard on charlotte carey (can't believe i haven't told you about her before....) for a while now. so that's kind of how this look came about that i have been rocking lately.....
 
 
this week i found someone new to add to my bad-ass-beauties lineup..... buuuuuut for the purpose of suspence aaaand so i can have some more time to stalk her.... i will have to introduce her to you later.


and just incase you were wondering.... i am wearing marc jacobs sunglasses, an old army jacket (that my mom hates) ans my make-up was basically this. my hair is a mix of yoga-sweat (don't judge, i looove my post workout hair) and baxter of California, caly pomade.

No comments:

Post a Comment